Thursday, August 6, 2009

J-Man at the bay in St. Albans, Vermont

Joe met with me super duper early and even brought his friend Sarah (some of her pictures are already up on facebook) to take advantage of group shoot rates. Joey thought it would be nice to go to the bay... and he was right! There was a great stone building, lots of open green space, and of course water.







Thanks so much Joe! I had fun hanging out with you and can't wait to hear what you think of the pictures!

Sarah
Brown Eyed Photography

3 comments:

daniharvey said...

Sarah, great pictures, but you only have two of the four outfits!

daniharvey said...

Also- I want to see the tree pictures!

Sarah said...

I know- I thought about doing one for each outfit but he spent most time in the red and blue.
AND- I wasn't sure about the tree pictures. I was worried he might be embarrassed if his embrace was made public;)