Saturday, August 8, 2009

Group shoot morphs into...

a Portrait Party!
What's that, you say?
Well, it started with a conversation with my sister-in-law-class-of-2010. While up in Vermont (where said sil lives) during our recent trip I suggested she get a group together for a fun group shoot.
She thought it was a great idea.
Then I said- tell them to bring their bathing suits and we can have a fire, cook s'mores- all that.
Oh! And a "Fauxto Booth"... but more on that in a future blog post.
Thus the morphing into a portrait party.
Three girls arrived on time early so we started with some fun girl-only shots.



And the whole crowd...



One of the girls wanted to hold a flower. We did several fun shots with flowers and I think this might be my favorite...



Thank you,Chelsea, Kyrstyn, Debbie, Alana, Katie, Nick, and Chris! I loved loved getting to know you all and can't wait to see you next time we're up doing senior pictures (September 19th and 20th is the next scheduled weekend, if you're asking).

If anyone else is interested in finding out more about how they can host their own Photo Party, contact me. It's not only fun for seniors... for instance - as pre-bachelorette party when everyone is dolled up and ready to go. Awesome Brown Eyed Photography gifts for you and your party friends included!

No comments: