Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hello Keegan!

I know, I know I haven't blogged in.... well, too long.
Here's the thing: I was waiting for Keegan. I knew that he was coming any day and I kept telling myself that if I just waited one more day I'd have pictures of him to share.... and then that day would be over... but surely the next day he'd arrive....

Well! 42 weeks and 5 days of cooking time is what this boy needed. That's right- you didn't misread: almost 43 weeks! Sheramy is amazing!



And after a quick active labor there is a super super mellow baby.



I love love the baby feet with the very snuggly looking longies.

Thank you so much Sheramy for having me over to hang out with you and your family while capturing the uniqueness of Keegan's newness. Off to work on birth announcements for Mr. Keegan.

No comments: