Friday, February 27, 2009

Sugar Fire Jewellery

Erin, of Sugar Fire Jewellery contacted me about doing some product images for her of her unique nature inspired jewelery. I loved that she was able to give me specific ideas about what she was looking for in the images.
I love love working with people and capturing the spontaneity and uniqueness of individuals. Every once in a while though it's fun to do something a little different.





I think this one is my favorite:

It's been fun working with you Erin. Good luck in all your future business endeavors!

2 comments:

librarian pirate said...

wow - I really want to go buy everything in her shop now! SO pretty!

Amateur Author said...

I'm sure she won't stop you:) I know- I think it's so pretty and tempting... but then I remember I have young kids who will likely rip the beautiful jewelery from my body... so I back away reluctantly:)