Monday, February 23, 2009

Introducing Coffee Table books!

I am thrilled to show you the first sample coffee table book that arrived over the weekend.


I have been on the fence about offering coffee table books. They can't be that good, right? I decided to order one and see what all the fuss is about.

Well, after seeing this gorgeous book, I'm hooked! I plan to order a couple more samples in the next couple months so there are a couple options to choose from.

This particular coffee table book is designed so the pages lay flat.

I love it!
What about a scrapbook of a child's first year... kind of like this:

Or more simple... like this:


Or like this:

I can't decide what I like best.
I just know I'm very pleasantly surprised by this book. I can't express enough how much I love it!

If you're interested in more information (size options, number of pages, pricing, etc), feel free to email for more details.

2 comments:

amy said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! How cool! I love when you use our pics for examples, we're gonna be famous!

Amateur Author said...

Oh! I think you already are famous:) I couldn't believe how many people at LLL overheard the first person talk about you and then another person said... "oh, I know them!" etc. etc.!