Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Philip and Lisette at long last...

Brown Eyed Photography has started booking weddings, as e-newsletter recipients know. For the wedding blog debut Philip and Lisette's wedding is the feature! This couple has been a long time in the making and I was honored to be a part of their wedding day.


Lisette had this tattoo done about three weeks before the wedding when she knew for sure that they would go through with the wedding - see the "V" in the tattoo design? She is very excited about her new last name.


Like the step stool? It was a vital part of the ceremony....


See? There's a slight height difference and Philip teased Lisette about not getting a kiss during the ceremony because she couldn't reach. Certain preparations were made to ensure that Lisette would get her kiss.


Philip's daughter flew in from out of town to spend some time with her dad and her new step mom (yes, lots of evil step mom jokes were made - all very funny because Lisette is incredibly sweet).


Philip has a large family and we wanted to get all of those siblings, nieces, nephews, parents, sister-in-laws, brother-in-laws, and children in a picture. And for those discerning types- yep, that's me over on the left (I would be a niece-in-law, I suppose).


This is one of my favorites from the whole day! The picture taking with Lisette, Philip, and Philip's family had not officially started. I don't know who said what but something was clearly incredibly funny.


Philip and Lisette, I had so much fun at your wedding! Thank you so much for having me as part of your day. I hope you're relaxing and enjoying some quality time after the wedding-planning-craziness on your cruise.

No comments: