Monday, December 1, 2008

Last minute senior

This beautiful senior never seemed to have time in her super busy schedule to squeeze in getting her senior photos done. Thankfully she is on the year book comittee. The pictures are due today and I was able to email her 3 options last night. The rest of the images will be in the mail tomorrow.

Karly lives in the perfect place for outdoor portraits. It was very cold but Karly braved the low temps by going bare foot. Actually, for this picture I was in sock feet too. Brr!

Karly really really wanted to have some pictures with snow. Most mornings we woke up to some snow but it burned off by 10am. I considered going and pounding on her door around 7am the morning after this shoot so that we could get some snow shots... but I assumed Karly didn't want snow pictures that bad!

Thanks Karly for going along with some of my crazy ideas. The pictures turned out great and I can't wait for you to see them! They'll be in the mail tomorrow. Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: