Monday, November 17, 2008

Fantastic Fall

It's getting colder and colder each day and that means Baby Cassidy will be here very soon! Fortunately it was still warm enough (although Brian might disagree) to get some outdoor belly shots. This couple is so excited about their new baby- it was start to rub off on me!

Brian and AJ had these adorable magnetic letters hung up on their oven hood and I thought they would be perfect to shoot. I thought perhaps we could find a better place than the oven hood for the picture. We asked Brian to come up with something while we worked on other pictures. His idea was a golf club. It was perfect... but the back yard fence ended up doing the job.

But really you came to see the belly, right? I love this portrait of AJ. She and Brian seem so prepared and confident in their pregnancy and birth choices. All they need to do now is wait for their baby to make its appearance.... oh and also figure out what to pack in their hospital bag.

Thank you both for letting me come to do this very fun maternity shoot. I can't wait for you to see the pictures! They will be on their way as soon as possible.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: