Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall is here

My sister-in-law was up for a photo shoot when she visited this weekend. She was such a good sport about trying out different poses and even suggesting some really great pose ideas. This made my job really easy. I was a little nervous that it would be too cold but the weather stayed warm for us this weekend.

Her blue shirt really made those big eyes stand out.

We were a little nervous that it was going to start raining. The pre-rain wind was great for these portraits.

I saw this wall and knew it would made an awesome backdrop. Chelsea is super tall so we had to figure out how to get her at a height where the wall would be behind her. She was more than happy to lay on the leaf strewn sidewalk for

This image was her idea. She asked if she could squat in the road like this. It ended up being one of my favorites.

Thank you so much Chelsea for being so enthusiastic about this shoot. It was very fun and I can't wait to take your senior pictures next summer.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: